Thursday, November 15, 2007

Open Thread: Thursday 15th November 2007

Half way through the month and I have to say a big thank you to everyone of my readers. So far this month, we have well and truly surpassed the previous best in terms of visits and page hits by almost 25%, and we have over 2 weeks to go, so a big thank you to everyone of you for reading. Whether you come in by search engine, by bookmark or some other method, thank you, thank you all.

So far though, not a lot of you have commented on my postings here, but to those of you who have, thank you also.

If you've voted in the poll I've had up on site, thank you too. There's still time to vote and I would love it if as many of you as possible voted on our question about the Asutralian Federal Election.

For today's Open Thread, I want to know what you think I should include here on Viewpoint. I include a lot of different stories sometimes from lots of sources, but what I want to know are the kids of stories that interest you, my readers. What content should I include and what should I not include?

The floor is yours, dear reader...

No comments: