Friday, February 08, 2008

Changes at Fox News Watch

Fox News Watch is the Fox News equivalent of CNN's Reliable Sources. I haven't been able to watch it recently because of the fact it changed timeslots. But I respect the programme for the fact it is completely unlike the rest of Fox News output. It truly is fair, balanced and unafraid, especially of criticising their own employers. Still, that is their job, or in some cases, was.

Inside Cable News is reporting that Eric Burns will not be returning to the show when it has a relaunch in the spring. That is a shame, as I like Eric Burns, he was a good moderator on this media discussion show. Trying to control the likes of Neal Gabler, Cal Thomas, Jim Pinkerton and Jane Hall was a tough job for anyone. I hope that Fox doesn't change it for the worse and makes it just like the rest of the network, as that would be disastrous. But I can't help feeling that Fox News Watch's weeks may be numbered.

No comments: